Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New website

I have been remiss.  I have not followed some of the important rules of marketing, networking, or keeping up-to-date; I have not updated my website in ages.  I hate my website. It only allows a tiny bit of information, so everytime I want to add something I have to redesign the whole thing and subtract something else so it won't go over its allotted space.
Yesterday in my frustration, I went to Go Daddy and signed up for a new domain name.  Now today I find out I could have transferred my old domaine name, Lesleynolanglass, to Go Daddy.  So after spending about an hour on the phone with Riccardo, that is what I am going to do.
I don't know how long it will take me but I am going to try and remake the website into something more modern; one that will go to a mobile format as well.  It is hard for us "grown-olds" to keep up with technology!  Bare with me!

No comments: