Sunday, January 3, 2016

Costco is a great store

Costco is a great store.  They have many things that you just don't see in a regular store.  I have picked up some cool little gadgets.  One of them was a set of LED battery operated spotlights.  They are perfect for doing an indoor show.  The batteries last a long time and they really give off a lot of light.  I almost always have someone ask me where I got them.  I couldn't find the exact ones I got at Costco but I found these on Amazon and I ordered another set.

 Theses are by ritelite.

I was cleaning out my pantry today and I found a couple of food items that we saw at Costco that seemed like a good idea, Black Bean Spaghetti.  This isn't the exact brand, but same idea.
Explore Asia Organic Black Bean Spaghetti, 7.05-Ounce PouchWe used it for a few meals and decided...no not really our thing.  I hate to throw food away but it just wasn't for us.
Of course one of my favorite purchases at Costco is wine.  I found a delightful French Reisling that we had for Thanksgiving and the last time we were in Costco, I picked up a couple of bottles, 2012 Trimbach.  2012 Trimbach Riesling (Elsewhere $20)It received a 90 from Wine Spectator.  I concur, not too sweet, lovely acidity perfect!

Happy Shopping
 

No comments: